SureCommand Terms and Conditions
All information collected by SureCommand is considered highly confidential. SureCommand has taken the precaution of providing the most secure environment as possible, to protect your personal information and the operational information of our customers. We work hard to maintain a high level of operation. However, interruptions, due to periodic updates, to the network service may occur throughout the registration period or at the time of operations.
This system and any information enclosed within the system/database provided by SureCommand contain restricted and/or privileged information and are intended only for authorized screening and/or confidential presentation at the said author’s discretion.
Any attempts to compromise information will result in a police complaint and the identification of the offending users. If you are not the intended observer of any information on the SureCommand system/database, you must not disseminate, modify, copy/plagiarize, or take action in reliance upon it, unless permitted by the said author of this file. None of the materials provided on this file may be used, reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including recording or the use of any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the said author. The confidential nature of and/or privilege is not waived or lost as a result of a mistake or errors within these SureCommand system/database.
SureCommand accepts no liability whatsoever, whether it was caused by:
1. Accessing or other related actions to the system/database.
2. Any links, and/or materials provided/attached to the system/database.
SureCommand assumes that all users understand risks involved within this system/database and/or its attached materials. All other brands, logos and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. SureCommand may not have express permission to link on the website and if so, the case all efforts will be made to remove undesired affiliation. The links provided are publicly available links and are not a representation of affiliation by permission. This information is provided on an "as is" basis, with no guarantee of its veracity or accuracy. No liability is accepted for any damage caused by the use of this information.
Software downloaded from the SureCommand website is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, the SureCommand makes no warranty that:
- the software will meet your requirements
- the software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable
- the quality of the software will meet your expectations
- any errors in the software obtained from the SureCommand website will be corrected. Software and its documentation made available on the SureCommand website:
- could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. The SureCommand may make changes to the software or documentation made available on its website at anytime without notice.
- may be out of date, and the SureCommand makes no commitment to immediately update such materials as laws and practices change.
The SureCommand assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the software or documentation available from its website. SureCommand encourages all participants to view all legal resources for the latest updates to the laws.
In no event shall the SureCommand system or CanDev Systems Inc. be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not the SureCommand has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
The use of the software downloaded through the SureCommand site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the SureCommand or from the SureCommand website shall create any warranty for the software.
Some of the information and links contained on this website and email messages do not originating from the SureCommand domain and are for individual education purposes only and understanding of the essential issues involved for the purpose of employment and, as such, should not be construed as legal advice. SureCommand does not offer legal advice via websites, software products, emails, or in any form whatsoever. Neither the transmission of information from SureCommand nor responding to your request for additional information is intended to create, nor does it in fact create an attorney-client relationship between SureCommand and you.
We make no representation, warranty, or claim that the legal or other information available here is current or accurate. The SureCommand system and CanDev Systems Inc. is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the resources or information whether available in any email we deliver or in any form whatsoever.
The SureCommand System and CanDev Systems inc. Pricing is Subject to change without notice of no more than 15% per calendar year. SureCommand Pricing is subject to the currency exchange rate of the country you reside in. Your SureCommand account will be invoiced at the end of every month and amount will be deducted the following month.
SureCommand does not:
- make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the information provided hereby; nor
- guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or adequacy of any resources, information, system, product, or process available - at or through SureCommand system or any CanDev Systems Inc. software.
Do not act or rely upon any of the resources and information available on or from the SureCommand system or CanDev System Inc. without seeking professional legal advice relating to your own particular situation. As actual legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and the underlying laws are constantly changing, nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent counsel, commissioner of auth, barrister or solicitor. The legal information provided by SureCommand, affiliates and its application to any particular situation depends on expert legal judgment and interpretation of the facts of a particular case. You must consult with your own legal counsel (lawyers) for guidance on the application of this information to your own specific case. If you have any specific question about data found within the SureCommand System or any CanDev Systems Inc. you will need to contact a lawyer.
This information is not to be distributed to third parties without the express written consent of SureCommand, and in all events may not be used for commercial purposes by anyone other than the intended end user as compliant with the said terms and conditions. The copyright on materials originating from SureCommand may belong to SureCommand or others, so use it at your own risk.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
If a dispute arises between the parties in relation to this Agreement, or out of this Agreement, the parties agree that the following dispute resolution process must be used.
- A meeting must be held promptly between the parties, attended by individuals with decision-making authority regarding the dispute, to attempt in good faith to negotiate a resolution of the dispute.
- If, within (60) days after such meeting, or such further period agreed to by the parties in writing, the parties have not succeeded in negotiating a resolution of the dispute, the parties agree to submit the dispute to mediation.
- The parties must jointly appoint a mutually acceptable mediator. If the parties are
unable to agree upon the appointment of a mediator within (15) days after the end of the
negotiation period referred to in paragraph (b), the parties must apply with a local
competent mediator, or such other organization or person agreed to by the parties in
writing, which will, within (15) days of the application, appoint a mediator taking into
- the need for the mediator to be neutral and independent, impartial
- the qualifications of the mediator,
- the mediator's fees, (iv) the mediator's availability, and
- any other consideration likely to result in the selection of an impartial, competent and effective mediator.
- The parties agree to participate in good faith in a mediation session which must occur within (30) days after the appointment of the mediator, or such further period agreed to by the parties in writing.
- The parties agree that the mediation will be conducted in accordance with the local mediation rules in which place the dispute originated.
- If the parties are unable to resolve all issues in dispute in the mediation, the parties agree that the remaining issues in dispute must be determined by arbitration under the arbitration laws in which the dispute originated. The parties agree that the decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding and will not be subject to appeal on a question of fact, law or mixed fact and law.
- The parties agree to share equally the costs of the mediation and arbitration, which costs will not include costs incurred by a party for representation by counsel. By entering your information with SureCommand, you are acknowledging the express permission to transfer this information to potential employers within the guidelines mentioned in the above. SureCommand is an employment assistant service and the information you will provide will be used to assist your future employment. The information provided will be saved in the electronic files of SureCommand. Please note that employment is not guaranteed.